Eyelash and eyebrow lifting & tinting, brow lamination and more in the Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Arizona area. Read below to see how tinting and perming services can make your eyes pop and give you the effortless beautiful look you want!
BROW LAMINATION SERVICES
Brow lamination works like a lash lift but for your brows. It helps straighten eyebrow hairs using a chemical solution, so they can be placed in the desired direction or shape.The result is a fuller, more defined yet natural-looking arch requiring less maintenance. This is an excellent treatment for bushy, unruly or thinning brows and is a great alternative to microblading. It creates volume and fullness. It can last 4-8 weeks. Wake up with bolder, fuller brows in a perfect shape every day!
The brow lift can be followed by a brow tint and wax for a more defined or dramatic result. This will visibly lengthen, thicken, and darken the appearance of the brows without the hassle of smudging, rubbing off or daily application.
Included: Brow Deep Conditioning Treatment
The most advanced lash and brow repair and nourishing formula worldwide. This treatment repairs damaged or broken eyelashes and brow hairs with a powerful combination of natural ingredients which guarantee to moisturize, replenish, repair and revive, adding incredible shine, softness and eliminating dryness.
• More prominent, beautiful, fuller, and defined brows to enhance the beauty of the eyes without any sort of damage or need for removal.
• No extra time smudging or running
• Save daily time and effort
• Faster application techniques saving you time – 20-minute treatment!
• Advanced formulation containing nourishing and conditioning
• Lifts brows from the root
• Creates the illusion of longer and fuller looking brows
• Opens the eyes – enhancing the natural brows
• Suitable for short or long brows
• A great alternative to microblading. While microblading can easily run you over $400 and require touch-ups and potential scarring and fading of pigment, brow laminations are under $100, and the amount of maintenance is completely up to you.
• Keep brows dry for at least 24 hours after the treatment to ensure the best results
• No swimming for 24 hours
• No steam for 24 hours (hot tubs, saunas, steam showers)
• No brow pencil/gel for 24 hours
• Do not rub or touch the area as this can irritate the eyes
• Use a gentle eye cleanser after the 24 hour period; harsher cleansers may fade the tint faster
• It is advisable not to spend too much time in direct sunlight immediately after the treatment.
• A brow nourishing and growth serum are recommended
Approx. 45 minutes
(Reg. $85) Now $65