Lash Lift & Tint
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting, eyelash lifting, eyelash perming and more in the Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Arizona area. Read below to see how tinting and perming services can make your eyes pop and give you the effortless beautiful look you want!
LASH LIFT AND TINT SERVICES
No matter how short or long the eyelashes, a Lash Lift is a professional treatment that gives a natural looking upward lift or sweep adding the appearance of length and curl. It is retained, even after a shower or swimming, for 6 weeks on average but up to 12 weeks
This technique creates a subtle and natural look while lashes appear substantially longer and fuller. Instead of the perming rods used in the past, an eyelash lift is done using specially designed silicone pads that lift and curl the lashes close to the roots.
The lash lift is followed by eyelash tint to produce a similar effect as that of mascara. This will visibly lengthen, thicken, and darken the appearance of eyelashes without the hassle of smudging, rubbing off or daily application.
Included: Organic Lash Boost
The most advanced lash repair and nourishing formula worldwide. This treatment repairs damaged or broken eyelashes with a powerful combination of natural ingredients which guarantee to moisturize, replenish, repair and revive lashes, adding incredible shine, softness and eliminating dryness.
Specially designed for Lash Lift treatment.
Ingredients: Nigella Sativa Oil; Organic Simmondsia Chinensis Oil; Camelina Sativa Seed Oil; Hydrolyzed Silk Peptides.
• More prominent, beautiful, long, curled, and defined lashes to enhance the beauty of the eyes without any sort of damage or need for removal.
• No extra time smudging or running
• Save daily time and effort
• Faster application techniques saving you time – 20-minute treatment!
• Advanced formulation containing nourishing and conditioning
• Lifts lashes from the root
• Reduces over-curling of the lashes
• Creates the illusion of longer looking lashes
• Opens the eyes – enhancing the natural lashes
• Straighten or curl lashes
• Suitable for short or long lashes
• Adds a semipermanent curl to your lashes for weeks, even months at a time.
• A great alternative to lash extensions. While extensions can easily run you over $200 and require touch-ups every two to four weeks, lash lifts are under $100, and the amount of maintenance is completely up to you.
• Keep lashes dry for at least 24 hours after the treatment to ensure the best results
• No swimming for 24 hours
• No steam for 24 hours (hot tubs, saunas, steam showers)
• No mascara for 24 hours
• Do not rub or touch the eye area as this can irritate the eyes
• Use a gentle eye cleanser after the 24 hour period; harsher cleansers may fade the tint faster
• It is advisable not to spend too much time in direct sunlight immediately after the treatment.
• A lash nourishing and growth serum are recommended
Approx. 45 minutes
(Reg. $85) Now $70