Facials are not a luxury
I often hear comments about foofoo facials or facials being a luxury or a treat. Although, some facials can be more about relaxation, our facials are treatment facials. We do try to incorporate some elements of relaxation and luxury but ultimately, they are about getting results and education. We want to teach you how to take care of your skin and how to get the results you’re looking for so that our facial services can become part of your daily self-care. It is a lifestyle mindset.
Just like going to the gym or eating healthy, facials and good skincare products are simply a way of taking care of our biggest organ: our skin. When we do better, we feel better. Obtaining and maintaining healthy, glowing skin can be a fact of life and a part of our self-love. Just like you go to the gym to use professional equipment and get expert advice from a professional trainer, you can visit an aesthetician to access professional equipment and expert advice. We do all the research so you don’t have to. We stay on top of the knowledge and trends to keep your skin in its best shape.
Benefits of a facial include:
• Expert skin analysis from someone who truly understands your unique skin type and how to best care for it.
• Professional education on your specific skin concerns and goals. Including developing a personalized treatment plan.
• Professional strength products and equipment to smooth the skin, lighten discoloration from sun and breakouts. Overall, improve skin tone and texture.
• Proper extraction of blackheads and clogged pores to create smoother and less-bumpy skin and shorten the cycle of a breakout. This reduces blemishes and breakouts or the stretching of pores.
• Intensive hydration to repair the skin’s moisture barrier to keep skin looking plump and hydrated.
Specialized treatments to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
• Facial massage to increase circulation to encourage brighter, glowing skin.
• Help for maintaining youthful and healthy-looking skin. Putting your face in the hands of a skin care professional can do wonders, along with using a good home care routine for your unique skin type.
• Professional guidance for your home care routine. (This includes seasonal, environmental, hormonal and age-related changes occurring with the skin.)
• Stress release.
• Time for you and only you.
It's important to remember that what you do daily to take care of your skin is more important than what you do occasionally, but the combination of a great facial and a great skin-care routine can have impressive results.
Find your personal skin expert and get your best skin by booking your First Treatment & Consult here: www.MyPerfectSkinClinic.com